A beautiful smile can attract all the right people and open all the right doors. We can completely transform your appearance with a perfect smile that does not only look naturally gorgeous but is also permanent and durable.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that can be bonded to either natural teeth or artificial crowns. They are designed for size, shape, and color, so they will provide exactly the appearance you want. Veneers are more stain-resistant and durable than normal teeth, so your new beautiful smile can last you many years.
Reasons for Veneers
Common reasons veneers are used include:
- Hiding damage, breaks, and chips in teeth.
- Covering deep and surface tooth discoloration.
- Strengthening weak or damaged teeth.
- Filling in gaps or holes from missing or damaged teeth.
- Improving or enhancing your smile and overall appearance.
Veneers can completely change your smile without the use of any visible metal or dental work.
Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have a number of advantages over other cosmetic options:
- Their durable bonding material makes them stronger than your normal teeth, so they are less likely to break or wear.
- They protect your teeth like a shield, so they are more resistant to bacterial decay.
- They do not stain as easily as normal teeth, so your teeth will stay bright and brilliant.
- They are comfortable and feel natural; they can be used normally for speaking and eating.
- They can be brushed and flossed normally and do not require special cleaning or care.
- They can be fully customized for size, shape, and color.
- When crafted and affixed by a professional, veneers appear natural and beautiful!
Dr. Tryon has years of experience restoring and improving smiles. He will ensure maximum comfort, function, and aesthetic when designing and placing your veneers. Schedule a consultation to get your veneers today!